Monday, August 3, 2009

The goody-goody college girl :)

I used to tell myself that i would never do drugs. I was the goody goody in my family. The only kid out of five that my mother never had to worry about. By the time I was 14, my sisters had all started darting around the corner of the house to smoke weed, or drinking alcohol that my brother would steal from the gas station when my mother wasn't home. Which was often. She always had better things to do i guess. They got in a lot of trouble as kids...all of them had been drinking, had gotten caught having sex, were doing drugs, and had gotten arrested. All of them but me and my little sister.

But I tried my hardest not to get caught up in all of that. I was being lead by bad example on top of bad example, but I had motivation. My had mother overdosed and died when I was younger. Before she died, my father took a bullet for her during a bad drug deal...and he died as well. That was enough motivation for me to stay away from drugs....for a while.

When I turned 16 something changed. I dont remember what it was, but I felt like I wanted to try...just once. So I went over to my friend's house after work one night and they started me off slow. I dont remember too much from that night, just that some nigga was starting my off with shotguns. Then I put the blunt to my lips and sucked. Im almost 20 and it hasn't left them since :)

Of course they say that marijuana is the gateway drug...but i'll save that for another time, lol.

Anyways, after weed became my best friend, I ended up doing the same shit as the rest of my family lmao. I just got off to a slow start. I've been arrested (it was a bullshit charge), drugs, my friends call me an alcoholic (which i dont see but whatev), sex (ha, see my other blog adrunkenonenightstand.blogspot.com), etc. Butttt, I keep my shit on the low low. Im a very private person I dont feel the need to tell my family everything that I go through.

So as far as mother's concerned...I'm still the goody goody college girl who just has a few kinks to work out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment